Travel is a gift you give to yourself.
The world is progressing, so are the trends. If we looked back to the scenario even a century ago, an insufficient number of women went out for travel. Travelling was associated with men. So, everything related to travel accessories was mostly custom-built for the men to cater to their requirements. Travel suitcases, garment bags, pouches for a shaving kit, everything was mostly for them. But now, shifting paradigms and dynamicity in the travel world are at a fast pace. Not only men but now women also travel the world and many times all by herself. This is the precise reason most brands are coming up with unisex designs for travel accessories that can nicely cater to women’s travel needs.
Whether you are one of those who likes to carry the entire closet with them or you are a minimalist, these are the essential travel accessories for women that are going to make every woman’s travel experience better:
1. Tote Bag / Day Backpack
You cannot do without this one. Wherever you go, be it international travel or just a day out with friends, a good tote is a valuable addition and quite a mandate for you. A spacious tote can accommodate anything and everything. You never know what you will need once you step out, but if you have a tote, you can grab everything at a go.
Our Suggestions for Tote bags and Day Backpack
A tote has rooms for your wallet, phones, chargers, makeup pouch, toiletry pouch, shades, book, scarf, water bottle, health drink, and so much more. It is the most useful accessory you can ever get for yourself. But again, it can also get very messy and embarrassing if you do not find the required item from your large tote. A purse organizer made of high quality felt fabric, elegant design, meticulous stitches, lightweight with multi-pockets would save your day and help you keep organized. It makes switching bags just more comfortable and faster. Also, it keeps your bag clean from any stain marks or prevents any sharp objects from damaging the interior of your bags.
2. Travel Kits
You never know the weather conditions that you are going to encounter during a trip. So, it is better that you stay prepared with all your body and hair care essentials. This list must have good body wash, Shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, body lotion, face moisturizer, sunscreen, lip balm, and deodorants. Always advisable to stay away from random hotel toiletries as they could adversely affect your skin. Pack your essentials in a pouch, and you are ready to go.
Convenience Travel Kits: If you’re on a family holiday, then while you’re packing your family vacation bags, it’s all too easy to forget about personal care needs and children’s products. Make family travel more comfortable and avoid security issues with TSA-compliant Comfort travel kits. Convenience Kits travel kits come prepackaged in sturdy travel bags with 6 to 12 name branded personal care products, such as Shampoo, toothpaste, moisturizer, comb, etc. As they are fully TSA-compliant, you can pack your kit in a carry-on bag to save time and prevent delays in security screening and baggage claims.
But again if you are a solo traveler, then you would love to have a more personalized item for yourself.
Body Care Travel Kit: Our suggestion Tree Hut Essential Travel Kit, which includes Moisturizing Body Wash, Shea Body Butter, Sugar Body Scrub, and Extra-Rich Moisturizing Lotion, all in the exotic scent of Moroccan Rose. It has absolutely no parabens or formaldehyde donors! These products will gently exfoliate, cleanse, nourish, soften, and protect your skin with no harmful chemicals—a perfect body cares travel kit for women on the go.
Hair Care Travel Kit: Our Suggestion Sun Bum Hair Tripper travel kit includes
- Shampoo and conditioner – a perfect pair to help your hair remain strong and healthy. Both are enriched with nutrient-rich ingredients like Coconut Oil, Bananas, and Sunflower Seed Oil.
- Dry Shampoo to boost your roots and create natural volume while leaving your hair smelling freshly shampooed.
- 3 in 1 Leave-in Conditioner Spray to manage frizz, prevent dead ends, and detangle hair. Pairs perfectly with our Coconut Oil infused Conditioning Comb.
Hair Styling Travel Kit: The compact professional power allows quick and easy styling on-the-go. The CROC Rose Gold Plug-In Travel Kit contains all three lightweight style tools: flat iron, hot brush, and blow dryer. These mini tools are great for travel and touch-ups. It comes in a sleek, easy-to-wear bag. It’s so compact and that you can pack it comfortably in your luggage.
4. Packing cubes
If you want to carry all the essentials and keep them organized and segregated, compressible packing cubes are the best option for women’s travel accessories. Compression packing cubes help you packaging your clothes for upcoming trips by compressing the air out of them. These are not your usual vacuum bags – these expandable cubes use a two zipper system to help remove extra bulk when carrying your luggage.
TRIPPED Travel Gear compression cubes are the perfect blend of high quality and affordable to make this the ultimate travel accessory
- Act as mini drawers in your hotel closet
- Make outfits easier to find when getting dressed for an activity
- Keep dirty clothes separate from clean clothes
- Make last-minute luggage shuffling at the airport check-in counter a breeze!
- Keep family member’s clothes separate from one another (we recommend purchasing his/her colors!)
5. Travel Lingerie Organizer
You can organize and pack all your lingerie in these organizers. There are so many types of undergarments that we need when we go out for travel. Amidst a whole load of clothes, they get misplaced. Lingerie organizers help you to segregate the undergarments, handkerchiefs, socks, and other small things. Lingerie organizers usually feature a large number of compartments aimed at appropriate segregation of stuff. Save your valuable time and effort by using a lingerie organizer.
6. Makeup Organizer
If you have been stuffing all your pouches, handbags, and wallets with lipsticks, kohl sticks, and perfumes only to end up getting messed, then it is high time that you resort to the use of an efficient makeup organizer. A Makeup Organizer is dedicatedly prepared to segregate the makeup items for effortless and quick search, making it one of the best travel accessories for women. The compartments highly increase the organizer’s storage space, and into a small box, you can fit all your lovely makeup stuff.
7. Travel Shoe Bags
Every dress stands out when you couple it with the perfect pair of shoes. But wait, how are you going to accommodate so many shoes into a travel bag? Now you can separate all your shoes from getting tangled with your dress – use shoe bags. They are super useful and handy and also an essential business travel accessory for women. Travel Shoe bags are often a must for beach trips because you need to carry back your soiled shoes in the same travel bag with your clothes. They are also useful if you have to carry multiple pairs of shoes for a single trip.
8. Jewelry Organizer
If you find yourself awkwardly stuffing your different kinds of jewelry are twined in your luggage or missing your small earrings and rings, you can try the BAGSMART roll jewelry organizer specially designed for your purposes. The problem with a single compartment boxed is that your chains will get entangled with your wrist bands, or studs will get lost. Traditional home jewelry box is too heavy and bulky for outgoing into your luggage. This soft organizer roll has ”Mini”, “S,” and “L” sizes for different needs. All three sizes have rings, along with the buckled band, earrings panel, necklace buckled strap, visible zip pouch. Choose the right size for yourself.
9. Travel Scarf
A travel scarf is a unique subtype of scarves with numerous pockets for you to put in all your mini essentials like keys, cards, and other portables. It is quite different from the usual scarf and one of the best business travel accessories for women. Our recommendation is Travel scarf from Caditex is the perfect accessory for any woman who has an exciting lifestyle; this scarf will be an effortless addition to any outfit. This popular fashion scarf is the perfect scarf for women to show off their edgy style and a keen eye for fashion.
10. Digital/ Tech Pouch
Tech pouches have multiple compartments to efficiently store all the pen drives, portable chargers, power banks, earphones, and numerous other gadgets. The compartments are of various sizes to make the storage efficient. You can use it in countless different ways. BAGSMART Electronic Organizer is great for office use or traveling; keep your essential devices in reach. It can also act as a checklist for travel. Until you leave a place, open the case and check if it’s all there, preventing you from leaving stuff behind. It fits perfectly into a suitcase or briefcase
The organizer makes the most effective use of the storage room inside your bag or suitcase and keeps your accessories neat.
11. Travel Journal
Our memory can be finicky at the best of times, and a Travel Journal is a perfect way to keep track of all the places you’ve been. Knowing your experiences and what thoughts and emotions they evoked keeps your memories alive long after you’ve said goodbye to your holiday.
Some Travel Tips for our lovely women
- Choose a destination with Intent. Understand your purpose, why you chose that particular destination, and you’re going to have a more inspiring travel experience.
- Schedule your arrival at the destination by Mid-afternoon or in Day time. It is necessary to have the time to find your hotel or hostel in the daylight and to change your accommodation if you decide that this is not the place for you.
- Plan your trip in advance: Visualizing how your trip’s functional aspects work together from departure to transition to accommodation can help you navigate with less stress.
- Pack light up. You will save money and be more mobile if you pack light. It takes a little more thought to have a wardrobe that ranges from hiking boots to high heels, but it can be done. Choose a base color (black, brown, beige, navy), a contrast color (white, beige…), and a color or two to complement and pull it together.
- Keep your accommodation to yourself. Be vague if asked.
- You don’t have to eat alone. From cooking lessons to theme parties every day, there are so many options to have company for dinner if that’s what you want.
- Protect your records, your cards, and your cash. Have copies of backups on you and your trusted contact at home.
- Meet other travelers. You can create friendships with women all over the world. The easiest way is to stay in the hostels.
- A break from the screens and technology, all of which can be extremely addictive, can allow you to explore yourself more thoroughly.
- Stay local, buy locals, meet locals. Buy local craft, eat local food, reside in locally owned accommodation, so the profits don’t leave the country.
Common ladies, let us accept that we do need a plethora of travel accessories for women to make our travel experience sorted and, most importantly, stress-free. When it is women, there have to be choices, options, and preferences. After all, we are not men who can get around with a single kit. We love to dress up according to events, pamper ourselves, and most importantly, be picture ready for every moment. This calls for a profusely intricate travel packing. Make sure you carry these essentials to make your trip more comfortable and happier.